Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Inner Nerd

I'm dropping in once more tonight before I get my scrap on to share one more thought with you.

For some, it may not be possible to view my online gallery. That would be due to the fact you are not a member of Scrapbook.com. Either I would need to provide the direct link to the layout I made, or I could direct everyone to another site, that requires no (I think) membership.

Such as Pinterest.

I don't know. I was just thinking it might be easier to view my projects, if you're interested.

So, if you're interested in seeing what's inspired me and what I made using that inspiration, follow along.  I'll include this link to every post I make here so nobody has to go searching for it!

I hope that makes things a little easier on you kind folks!

Till next time!

~a

No comments:

Post a Comment