Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Spirit{ed} Child


These pictures just screamed at me to be used when I sat down to complete my layout for the LCTS latest sketch (#151). You can find the sketch here.

I originally had other pictures picked out, and after I got them printed, I looked through the rest of the album that they came from, and decided that these pictures of Addison playing in the living room curtains needed to be scrapped instead.

The chipboard 'spirit' piece defines Addison to a tee. She's head strong, and knows what she wants and doesn't want- and when she wants it (or not), and nothing else will persuade her to think or believe otherwise. Learning how to raise her and discipline her has me stumped, but thankfully I've come across some resources lately that will hopefully help out with that!

Having said that, she's also our fun-loving clown in the family. She sure knows how to make us laugh- and she sure knows how to have fun! She isn't shy- she's a bigger social butterfly than her daddy and I combined!

To sum up, I just wanted to capture the essence of Addison in this layout. I think this defines her perfectly!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute page! She has a really vibrant attitude and she is adorable!! The purple background rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when you scrap "real-life" moments like this Alison! I, too, have a spirited child and it might be tough going when they're little, but when they mature, they will be leaders, not followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these colors. the photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete