Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dr. Addison is in the House

Daddy took us all out for lunch today, and while we were out, Addison began to give her 'Germy' a medical check up- checking his ears and throat ('say aaahhh'). The funniest part: when she told him "good girl". LOL


The last few sketches that have come from Lets Capture Our Memories have been so fun to work with- and this one is no exception. There were two reasons I wanted to {finally} use hexagons on this layout: first, because I haven't used them yet (and they are on my scrappy bucket list), and because you'll find them in that pillow right behind Maren's head.

To see what the rest of the design team did with sketch #149, head on over to LCOM

If you decide to use this sketch on one of your own layouts, let me know- I'd love to see what you do with it! I know I had a lot of fun working with it- I hope you do, too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that she told him "good girl". That is SO cute. Your use of the hexagons is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love this story!!!! Your layout is so cool and creative! Like Heather, I am loving the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete