Friday, June 22, 2012

TMI

Happy Friday!

I have another layout to share today:


Maren is fond of reminding me that its spring time (though now every time she tells me its spring, I've begun to gently remind her that it is now summer). I personally think she must love this time of year- because its always when she is looking out the window (and sees that the sun is shining) or playing outside.

I'm glad she loves the warm weather, the sunshine, and the ability to play outside as much as she wants.  Because, before we all know it, we'll be settled in for another winter! (Excuse my language...at this time of year, the 'w' word is about as bad as some four letter words).

292* spring time
293* that she loves it so much
294* summer time
295* that she loves it just as much!!
296* for the new security system
297* the *amazing* deal we got on it
298* razors
299* shaved pits (LOL--I know)
300* that I have enough time to actually get that done while showering!!

I want to share some close ups with you, but they are incredibly yellow looking, so I'm going to wait for a better day to take some pics. Hopefully this will suffice!

Enjoy your weekend!




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful fun bright layout! I just love it. Wishing it was summer here in Australia instead of the freezing winter we have brrrrr xxx

    ReplyDelete