Thursday, May 17, 2012

How...?

102* antibiotics
103* tv shows that I have a love/hate relationship with

Just how is it possible to hate a show, and yet love it so much at the same time? I don't get it! Grey's Anatomy used to be 'my show', but after the new class entered the scene, and all the characters that *made* the show started leaving, I developed a hate-on for it. Now, it doesn't matter to me if I do catch an episode or not. But, when I see a commercial on tv for an episode that looks like a gooder, I'm hooked. Or, if I just happen to start watching it (which doesn't usually happen, because I disappear from whichever room the tv happens to be on in before it even really starts)- then I'm hooked. Another i'm-so-easily-distracted-moment. For the most part.

Take tonight, for example. Has anyone caught it? OH.MY.WORD. I love hate cliff hanger episodes. Season finale cliff hanger episodes. If you didn't catch tonights episode, I would suggest you try and find it. Or, go out and buy whatever season of Grey's this is. (I've lost count, and because this tv show is still so important to me, you can see that its also important to keep up on how many seasons this show is/was in). And, if you're not going to, I'll indulge you. That's probably the easiest option, anyways.

The main-est (welcome to my very own well-developed vocabulary) of the main characters were in a plane crash. One dies of her injuries (Lexi), one's got a broken femur (Arizona), another had severe trauma to his chest (Sloane), causing bleeding in his pericardium (sorry, don't know the correct medical term for it--oh, which they repaired using things they could only find around them), the brain surgeon (McDreamy- and yes, his hair still looked perfect) is probably going to lose his hand, the pilot is paralyzed from his waist down, Christina lost her shoe (and found it), and Grey had shrapnel sticking out of her leg, which she pulled out and then tied a t-shirt around. I am not sure if I'm missing anybody. I don't think so. In a nutshell, that's what happened and who was involved.

The cliff hanger?

They're still out in the bush and haven't been found. Sloane is fighting for his life, and the rest are just waiting to be rescued. What's-his-name (my bad...the new medical chief) didn't find out about the crash until the end of the episode. Grey and the rest of the doctors were heading to another hospital, and they were growing worried because they hadn't heard from the team or seen them.

Duh. Duh. Duh.

Now I have to wait until the fall to find out what happens! How rude!!!

104* little "How about...this one"??'s
105* sweet little girls
106* iced tea
107* that little coca-cola glass


108* music

So, Miss Addison is learning how to do somersaults. She's pretty good at it, too! I have to admit, I'm fairly impressed! She stood on her head this afternoon, and pushed herself forward with her feet- but not far enough to actually roll over. So, instead, I helped her roll over. She thinks its the funnest thing in the universe! (That, and horsey rides and 'airplane rides'- as long as she doesn't fall off lol).
I just have to share the fun she was having learning to do this:



109* that she has to do everything with kiki in her hand
110* an upcoming long weekend

What are your plans for May long??

No comments:

Post a Comment