Monday, August 8, 2011

Say What?

Unfortunately, I can't seem to properly cut and paste a link to YouTube, and as a result, the whole point of this post is going to be somewhat understated, but I still have to share.

Neither of my kids seemed to interested in sleeping a few nights ago, and in an effort to try and lull maren back into dreamland, I knelt beside her makeshift bed and stroked her forehead while she told me all kinds of tall tales.

Evidently, one of her stories related to her foot, because at one point, she kicked her comforter off one foot, lifted it up for me to see, and wiggled it.

(This is where I would have posted the link), but since I am unable to you'll have to do it on your own. Remember the video with the twin babies having a conversation together? You can find the video on you tube when you search for twin babies talking to each other. There are two videos of them, so make sure you search for the right one (it's titled version two or something along those lines).

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment