Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Snuggly Soft

The surest sign you aren't feeling good is cuddling.

Baby, you are not a cuddler--when you're feeling good. But, when you are not, its all you want to do.

And, today was one of those days. You snuggled up to be, curled up in my arms, dozing off and on all day long. When you weren't throwing up, that is.

Throwing up on me.

Thank you for making clean up so easy! All I had to do was change my clothes and rinse you off and change your clothes (four or five times, but who's counting?!) I'm pretty sure it isn't always going to be as easy as this!

And, dear sweet Addison, thank you for being so sweet and happy and self-entertained most of the day. I know you're not feeling good either; it just didn't seem as bad as your sister.

You both are so special, and mean the world to daddy and I, and it makes us feel so awful that you're feeling awful. But, like I told your daddy, if making you feel better means sitting on the couch all day long cuddling you, then I feel like I've done my job.

Its exhausting, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is you!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Poor thing. I hope she's feeling better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete